Sexual Assault Prevention & Education
CUA's Sexual Assault prevention education is coordinated throughout the year by the Office of the Dean of Students. Education and awareness programs are facilitated throughout the year and recognized especially during Orientation Extended, Sexual Assault Awareness Month, National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week and Safe Spring Break Week.
CUA sponsors a safety awareness program that provides training in Rape Aggression Defense Systems (R.A.D.). For more information regarding R.A.D. click here.
- CUA Department of Public Safety (202) 319-5111
- CUA Counseling Center (202) 319-5765
- CUA Office of the Dean of Students (202) 319-5619
- CUA Student Health Services (202) 319-5744
- DC Rape Crisis Center 24 Hour Hotline (202) 333-7273
- DC Metropolitan Police Department
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network 1-800-656-4673
- Washington Hospital Center (202) 877-5515