Public Safety Customer Service Center
The Campus Transportation Management and Identification Office is responsible for issuing parking permits and identification cards. It is also charged with administering a comprehensive campus transportation program including parking enforcement, vehicle immobilization and shuttle bus operations.
- Prices for full-time students, faculty and staff
- Prices for part-time students, contractors and temporary parking
- Payroll Deduction Application
- Visitor Parking Permit Request Center
- Campus Map with area designations
- Departmental parking payment guidelines
Fines & Ticketing
Fingerprinting is available to members of the CUA community by appointment only. Fingerprint cards are not provided by CUA, they should be obtained by the agency or organization requesting fingerprints. The cost of fingerprinting is $5.00 per card.
Alternatives to Driving
Visit Service to the Campus Community for the 2011-2012 Campus Shuttle & Loop Bus Schedules.
CUA is served by the H1, H2, H3, H4, G8, and 80 Metrobus routes. The closest Metrorail stop is Brookland/CUA on the red line. Check the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) website for schedules.
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, closed all University Holidays